3 AI Magic Tricks to Level Up Your Marketing
In the pet industry, AI can be your friend! But with so many options out there, it can be overwhelming to know which to use and how.
Among these new platforms, ChatGPT emerges as a powerful sidekick for marketing your pet business. It’s a super-smart chatbot that’s well-versed in all things internet.
Developed by OpenAI, it’s designed to hold a conversation with you. You ask questions; it dishes out answers that sound human-ish.
As a pet business owner trying to keep up with your marketing consistently, this makes it a great addition to your toolbox.
Here, we’re sharing three ingenious ways to use ChatGPT (the FREE version!) to make your life easier (and that you can start doing right now).
1. Supercharge your brainstorming sessions!
As you sit down to map out your marketing plan and content calendar, your brain will likely be buzzing with many ideas on how to educate your pet industry audience best.
That’s where AI comes in as your idea-amplifying, brainstorming buddy who’s always up for a creative challenge in marketing your pet business!
- Use ChatGPT to generate more ideas. Toss in your initial ones and watch the AI whip up intriguing approaches you might not have considered.
- Build on different topics. Explore new themes (or related subtopics) that align perfectly with your audience’s interests.
For example, present ChatGPT with some concepts and drop the prompt: “You’re a pet business owner. Expand on these ideas and suggest fresh content angles to educate our audience about pet care during summer.” And just like that, AI takes them and runs with them!
2. Repurpose and breathe new life into your content.
You’ve hit the pet industry content jackpot with a few pieces that have your audience barking for more. Now, it’s time to let AI work its magic!
- Take your best-performing content. Feed the copy and concept into ChatGPT.
- Type in your content remixing instructions. Like so: “Give me ten different ways to reimagine this content.”
- Request multiple avenues to repurpose the content. Think reel ideas, static post concepts, and even blog topics that’ll keep your audience hooked.
With this AI-powered creativity for pet business owners, you can infuse new life into evergreen content, marketing your pet business with fresh and engaging ideas.
3. Kickstart your copywriting process.
You’ve got those brilliant AI ideas flowing, but let’s face it—expecting ChatGPT to spit out the perfect copy or written word to accompany your marketing concepts is quite the challenge. Here, then, are a few tips.
- Don’t use AI to create anything educational about the pet industry. ChatGPT is like a wild card when it comes to accuracy—sometimes it hits the bullseye, sometimes it’s a bit off.
- Take an AI-generated copy and use it as a starting point only. It’s not about grabbing everything it gives you but using the spark to help you outline your ideas or draft the initial content for marketing your pet business.
- Step in with your expertise, voice, and flair. ChatGPT sometimes misses the mark on sounding like a natural pet business owner or matching your brand voice. You can use it to save a lot of time, but you need to add that secret sauce that’s uniquely you!
A few disclaimers to keep in mind:
While you should definitely embrace AI’s potential for pet business owners, it’s essential to tread carefully, especially in the realm of marketing your pet business.
👉 ChatGPT is not a substitute for professional consultation or genuine pet industry expertise. Just as you wouldn’t entrust a pet’s well-being to a digital entity, you should take an AI’s responses as a starting point for exploration, not definitive answers.
👉 ChatGPT is trained on tons of input from the internet, but it’s still prone to occasional hiccups, from generating incorrect information to producing biased content. Its knowledge, while extensive, might not be up to date with events post-2021, so always keep that in mind. YOU are the expert driving the ship!
It’s crystal clear—ChatGPT is a pet industry marketing magic tool in the making. As a pet business owner, you don’t have to become an AI pro. But familiarizing yourself with these tools will be very helpful to you in cutting down on your marketing planning time. Less time wrestling with marketing your pet business means more time doing what you love!
So, go ahead, dive into the artificial intelligence experience, and watch your workload lighten. 🙌
Learn more with us!
- Need 1:1 support to make massive action now? Book a discovery call with us to see if working 1:1 with Candace is the right fit for you.
- Get on the waitlist! You’re passionate about pets. It’s time to have a business that supports the life you want, too! Learn the specific techniques to find new customers, to increase sales and to build a better team for ANY kind of pet business by joining the Pet Boss Club! Get on the waitlist here.