Episode 11 | Global Pet Expo is Almost Here: Top 10 Tips for Maximizing Your Time at Pet Industry Trade Shows
Listen On Your Favorite Platform: Apple | Spotify | Megaphone
Or Listen Here
Has it been awhile since you’ve attended an in-person trade show? The Global Pet Expo is almost here, and we couldn’t be more excited to explore pet industry vendors and get to interact with Pet Bosses in real life for the first time since February 2020.
In this episode, we’ll dive into all things trade shows. You’ll hear Candace’s top ten tips for maximizing your time at Global Pet Expo, or really any trade show you attend, so that you leave feeling accomplished, fulfilled, and excited.
- How to make sure your business is not a museum of outdated inventory.
- Drawing inspiration from other Pet Bosses.
- Organizing your time for maximum efficiency.
- Building connections on and off of the trade show floor.
- What tools to use to stay structured.
- What to pack to be fully trade show prepared.
- How to network before, during, and after the expo.
- Utilizing your experience as social media gold.
- Keeping track of your orders.
- Prioritizing your trade show goals.
Yes, Pet Bosses– this is the ultimutt episode for the tradeshow attendee! If you want to feel confident and prepared heading into this expo or any tradeshow you attend in the future, then this is the episode for you.
Plus, find out when Candace will be presenting at Global Pet Expo, and stop by to say hello!
After listening, you’ll be raring to go and antsy to hit that tradeshow floor!
- Learn more and register at Globalpetexpo.org
- Health & Safety Update
- 2022 Show Floor Plan
Join Us Online
Rate, Review, Follow, Subscribe!
“I love listening to Candace and the Boss Your Business Podcast!”
If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more pet professionals — just like you — to have a successful pet business. Listen on Apple Podcasts: go to the show, scroll to the bottom, find the purple stars, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let us know what you think!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, please follow the podcast. I may just add some bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not following, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Follow and subscribe now!
Note: Not all podcast platforms allow for ratings and reviews.