Episode 56 | 2022 Podcast Wrap-Up: The Biggest Takeaways, Best Moments, and What’s to Come
Or Listen Here
That’s a WRAP on season one of the Boss Your Business Podcast (well, almost… after this recap, of course!)
And we’re (deservingly so) clinking glasses 🥂all the way into 2023 because this first season was Saint Bernard drool-worthy.
So what will you find in this recap? Let’s break it down faster than your dog destroys a stuffie:
✨ Who this podcast is reaching, and how it’s changing the lives of pet pros GLOBALLY.
✨ Which episodes were fan favorites and why you should go back and listen to them again (or for the first time if you’re just tuning in!)
✨ The BIG things we have in store for 2023 and season two of the Boss Your Business podcast, and what that means for your growth as a pet business owner.
So Happy New Year and Happy End-of-Season One to our loyal listeners, You are why we do what we do (and why this podcast ranked in the top 3% globally within just 30 days of existing!)
See you in 2023. 😎
Fan Favorite Episodes
- Episode 1: 5 Pet Business Success Lessons from a 7 Figure Pet Retailer, Groomer and Dog Daycare Owner
- Episode 2: Actually Successful or Accidentally Successful? Identify which Pet Professional You are + How To See Success Long Term in Your Pet Business
- Episode 3: Diversity in the Pet Industry
Favorite Club Member Interviews
- Episode 34: Expert Advice For 5 Types Of Pet Businesses with Dani Edgerton
- Episode 43: Ask Candace: Understanding Your Numbers with Karla Novoa
- Episode 7: From $11k to $60k in Monthly Revenue in Only 2.5 Years with Carly Patryluk
Check out the Summer School Series – Enroll for FREE here!
Join Us Online
Rate, Review, Follow, Subscribe!
“I love listening to Candace and the Boss Your Business Podcast!”
If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more pet professionals — just like you — to have a successful pet business. Listen on Apple Podcasts: go to the show, scroll to the bottom, find the purple stars, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let us know what you think!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, please follow the podcast. I may just add some bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not following, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Follow and subscribe now!
Note: Not all podcast platforms allow for ratings and reviews.